Tuesday 29 September 2020

Fitness: Nutrition: Healthy Protein Sugar Free Cake (ready in 1min)

Hello back to all✋❤

It's been a lot of training posts so it was about time to share a new recipe here.

I woke up a Sunday morning, with almost nothing left in my pantry but I also believe that Sundays require a bit of an extra breakfast 🌝❤️ so I got creative with whatever was in my pantry and made a low sugar, high protein (46g) cake in just one minute! I blended all of the ingredients (check photo below) in a bowl and microwaved them for 1-1,5 minute and boom ready! It is absolutely epic shot to give because you can add any topping you want to give variation and adjust it to your preference. 

On the perks side:

✅Vegan and lactose free friendly
✅Blend all the ingredients in a bowl (aka minimal washing afterwards and microwave for 1-1.5min🙌
✅Enjoy guilt free🤤🎈
❌No milk, sugar, butter or eggs.


Enjoy with no guilt! 

Thanks for checking back here! Make sure to follow me on social media (info below) and stay tuned. Your messages with questions and article requests are always very welcome!
Keep rocking everyone and take care!
Love and light,
Irina

CONTACT INFORMATION


Emails :
&
Facebook page : 
click here

Twitter :
click here

Skype :
irina.alexopoulou





No comments:

Post a Comment