Monday 17 April 2017

Motivation: A little push-up for your hard days


Hello my dearest friends.❤

This is an article I always wanted to compose as a little "buddy" to remind you a few things you already know but you tend to forget (we all do so) here and then. It is pretty normal, since bad days of various intensity occur occasionally, to not feel 100% positive 24/7 but after all the evaluation of a day as good or bad is basically how you choose to react towards the events you have to face. I decided to write down a few thoughts I always have on mind but I tend to not pay the proper attention to when I feel sad. I realized that If i consciously choose to recreate these little things in my thoughts during a hard time I actually regain my motivation and courage back really fast, I deal with any matter more efficiently, my mood lifts up and I am not longer having a bad day. I tried it and it works and that's the basic reason I felt the need to share it here, in hope of inspiring/helping you too. But first I would like to take a moment to express my gratitude for each one of you reading these lines.
                                               
   *Introductory super thank you part* 😂

A really important thing here is your constant support during this entire journey of mine, including some really busy periods in my life. Significantly, the past months, I received a lot of messages especially on my Instagram and Facebook both from people I have helped in person and individuals who felt inspired just by coming across my posts. I also got some requests for personal guidance, advising and support that i was more than glad to respond positively and provide my help, tips and constant support. EVERY SINGLE text I received, got its place in my heart and filled me up with happiness and inspiration to push back and start posting here more actively as I noticed there are more people interested in what I do than I could expect. Your sweet words and sincere smiles have a larger impact on me than you imagine as I feel fulfilled, proud and inspired from your attitude, progress and passion as well!>>

A few more words about me..
The main aim of this blog is to share my beliefs and tips for improving yourself physically and mentally, creating a solid positive background on your days so you can end up upgrading the quality of your life, as I experience this process too on my own life.


I am trying to spot and focus on the positive side of circumstances, even though it seems impossible some times. We all face difficulties, we all come through days that we doubt ourselves, we break down, we struggle through exhaustion, disappointment, despair, fear, anger and confusion but that's pretty normal and necessary.

 Life is more like an open ocean. It can't be calm all the times, It has to experience storms and stress but It's designed to handle it. It will take some time but eventually things will fall in place again while the stress (and consequences) of the storm will be used to improve the function of this system.

So does life. It can't rain all the time. It can't be always sunny either. It has to shake us, challenge us, push our physical and mental existence to the limits so we can realize we are meant for more. 




We tend to limit ourselves (or simply accept the limitations of others) and these particular periods of struggle are here as a precious remindation:

We are FAR MORE POWERFUL than what we think.

 We need to fight and overcome the obstacles while learning to accept and love ourselves, embracing the reasons that make us unique.

A person in peace with himself is able to achieve anything he sets as a target.


In my point of view, the boldest struggle during this era of self-doubt and insecurity is to motivate ourselves to stand up and chase our dreams. All we need is that extra "push" to lift our feet an inch and realize we can still fly. This can be a person, setting a new goal, observing something inspiring or simply being fed up with the constant exhaustion. No matter what the helping mean will be, we need to stand on our own feet and get out of any negative situation/routine. I highlighted this statement on purpose to get a pass on something really important: any person or mean that offers comfort, inspiration, motivation etc is really beneficial if it remains to the position of a "push up" . The work must be done by the person individually and not depend on others. There are a lot of cases where people are getting "addicted" to someone's constant effort and they refuse to be independent and work for themselves leading to 1) a guaranteed failure of this improvement process 2) the formation of sick and toxic relationships/environment as they can be really possessive.

So where is the fine line between a healthy, beneficial push-up and and a harmful brace?

The answer is far short and simple. It's the self-consciousness of the person wishing to change. If you are conscious enough to realize (and admit) that you are not satisfied with yourself, your life, your daily routine, your choices etc and you seek self-improvement while being willing to fight hard for it, then you are on the right path. Once you take charge of your own self and choices, it's up all up to you. It's up to you to reclaim your strength and confidence, limit the impact of external factors on you, use the "push-ups" for your own benefit while fighting for your personal goals.



I highly insist on finding sources of motivation/inspiration as they can be key-important during periods of tiredness, disapointment or difficulties that tend to deviate us from our way to positivity and success. Talking from my own personal experience, nothing compares to the feeling I get when I feel inspired for something. It feels like a whole waterfall of energy runs across my body, my brain feels active, generates ideas and ways to solve problems and my whole existence gets happy inside out. This is the fuel your body and mind needs to heal, recover and seize the day on your way to become the best and happier version of yourself.

Close your eyes, dream of what you wish to be and start smiling. Set a target, organize small and reachable goals to your target, RESEARCH as much as you can to get all the information and stimuli you need and finally make a start!!! Acknowledge your big or small achievements, reward yourself, be loyal to your journey and make sure you're staying motivated during the hard times that occassionally pop out. Except seeking inspirational sources, a great must-do is treating yourself nice, doing things you love and recharge  your batteries as well as trying new things and experiences. It will certainly refresh your mind, fill your time beneficially and will be a wonderful breath to minimize the effect of hard days on you.

I'm sending positive vibes out there and I hope you feel even a dash of motivation after my update. Thank you for spending some time reading my article and I am more than happy to mark my active come back on this blog with this topic.


If you are interested on self improvement make sure you're staying in touch through following me on social media, checking out frequently the blog, leaving a feedback and sharing what you found helpful with people out there. Your comments/messages are really welcome if there's anything you wish to share/recomment/ask, I always get so excited with your feedback. My contact information are placed at the bottom of this article. Till your next visit, stay positive and smile!

Much love and smiles.
Irina




CONTACT INFORMATION










Facebook page :  click here



Twitter : click here






Skype : irina.alexopoulou



Pinterest : Irinä Arvoitus

Snapchat : irina_arvoitus

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for this precious feedback! Shine on!

    ReplyDelete