Friday 12 January 2018

Health: Fitness/Wellness: HLC Weight loss drink

Hey hey darlings❤

I hope you are all doing well. Today I want to share with you a habit I recently adopted, which is the topic of this article as well. I always knew some recipes for homemade metabolism booster drinks, I have tried a lot of them here and then when I needed a detox (oh yes most of them offer a pretty good cleanse too) but I never used any of these recipes for a period longer than 1-2 days. If you are a loyal follower of my Instagram updates you may have noticed that I am turning more and more to natural ingredients and detox to support my organism and reach my fitness goals. One of my favorite drinkable "hacks" has been the HLC, the initials stand from Honey Lemon Cinnamon, which are the actual ingredients I use to make it. These are ingredients easily found in any household, they are cheap enough and their combination with warm water forms the desired formula.

The instructions and proportions I use are described below:


  • Add 1 tsp of honey in 1/2 glass of boiled water (to help dissolve the honey)
  • Next, pour 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and start stirring well enough to get an even blending of the cinnamon
  • Then, add 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice and some cold water as well to turn the entire drink into a lukewarm temperature. 


I consume this drink EVERY MORNING, on an empty stomach (works ideally if you're on a fast). Of course, as all the natural remedies or even supplements, this is not a Tinkerbell transforming you into a super duper fit person if you keep on eating crappy food and sugars. It is just an extra boost for those who are already on their way to their goals through consistent try and those who are mindful enough to take care of their organisms every day. Since the percentage of lemon in the drink is relatively small, you will not have any issues affecting the stomach acids and as a result this drink is suitable for daily consumption.

On the plus side of the drink is that it includes honey which makes it sweet, reducing the sweet tooth you may face in the morning due to low blood sugar levels caused by the overnight lack of food. Furthermore, all of the ingredients increase the body's metabolic level leading to faster absorption of nutrients (and as a consequence to faster abortion of the toxins and junk). Lemon is well known for its contribution to weight gain prevention and cinnamon is a natural fat burner targeting the abdominal fat more than any other body area. Even if you are on your goal weight and body consistency, I still insist on adding this drink to your daily fluid intake as the benefits of its ingredients do not stop here. Numerous studies have shown that honey, lemon and cinnamon whether consumed separate or combined have tons of benefits for your health. Diabetes, acne, cancer, allergies, inflammations are only a few of the conditions these ingredients can fight. You can check out some of these facts below:
















Thank you so much for visiting my blog again! I hope to catch you here soon, as my blog updates will be more and more frequent! Please feel free to leave me a feedback if you try this remedy and share with me your results and questions. 
Also, my contact information are available below for you to text me and ask/suggest/share your thoughts. I will update this article in a month or so, with my personal impression and feedback/results on it too. 
Have a magical day/night, take care and stay tuned for more posts. Till next time, keep on smiling you lovely spirit!
Much love,
Irina


CONTACT INFORMATION


Emails :
&
Facebook page : 
click here

Twitter :
click here

Skype :

irina.alexopoulou

Instagram :

Pinterest :

No comments:

Post a Comment