Sunday 24 November 2019

Fitness: Workouts: Tricep and forearm BLAST

Hello fellow gymrats!


Arms are obviously the most popular training bodypart (especially among men) and most people do actively work on them consistently for volume and strength. Although arms get primary or secondary stimulation through arm/fullbody/upper and lower body training, frequently people focus way too much on bicep isolation instead of equally targeting all the subgroups.

The impact gets even more noticeable on intermediate sportsmen as the size and definition of biceps, shoulders or delts take over, leaving the triceps and forearms underdeveloped on performance and aesthetic. This is a matter concerning women equally, especially if you go after a firm toned result and yet you don't meet the expectations you initially had.

Out of my personal experience as an athlete, I was not genetically gifted with naturally defined arms
nor my bodytype was favourable for significant size, therefore I had to put twice as much effort to grow them, compared to any other part of my physique. The turning point for me (and most of my clients with similar concerns) was an extra isolation session on triceps and forearms. Forearms especially seem to be the upper body part most people skip (I will never understand why) but it is also the one that completes the whole image, complimenting the performance, symmetry and growth of arms. Needless to say that i personally find well developed forearms dangerously attractive, but this is a whole other story.

To keep it short, today I am sharing with you one of my favourite and most effective workouts on tricep and forearm sessions. Make sure to swipe on the gallery below for more pictures, supplementing the training regime:







Only Some parts (insta limits to 10 pics/post) of my training earlier today.🔥 Prepare yourself for a lot of sets and different exercises.

➡️ Warmed up with some outdoor cardio and good dynamic stretch.

➡️Activated my muscles with some diamond pushups

➡️Then jumped into my main workout.

On the gallery above, you can see some of the exercises I performed.



✔Heavy farmer walks
✔Rope Tricep Pushdown
✔Bench tricep dips
✔Front grip wrist curls
✔Plate rotations
Captain locks

✔Tricep extensions
✔Assisted tricep dips
✔Tricep plate rows

✔Captain locks

➡️There were additionally:


✔overhead tricep extensions
✔reverse grip wrist barbell curls
✔behind back wrist barbell curls
✔pinch plate curls
✔a lot of ab work and a new PR 










That's it for today guys! Go give yourself a glorious burn and let me know your thoughts and comments! Stay tuned for more content coming your way soon. Until then, don't forget to follow me on social media and keep an eye on my Fitness Coaching Instagram Account (links below) for daily dose on nutrition and training. For personal training and online fitness coaching do not hesitate to reach out through the contact information at the end of the page. Have a productive and kickass day!
Keep grinding!
Irinä

CONTACT INFORMATION


Emails :
&
Facebook page : 
click here

Twitter :
click here

Skype :

irina.alexopoulou

Instagram :
Fitness accountirina_lainen_arvoitus 
Elf life accountnorskelf

Pinterest :



.


No comments:

Post a Comment