Sunday 1 March 2020

Fitness: Nutrition: Ice cream substitute (80kcal)


HOW TO SUBSTITUTE ICECREAM👌
Definitely save this post and keep reading:


Ice cream, as you probably know already is high on sugar, calories and fat. Also if you are lactose intolerant as I am, it is a DOUBLE NOP.⛔
.
➡️Do I miss it? Yes.
➡️Did I find a healthy solution? YES😎
.
✅Take 150g of a low fat, sugar (and lactose) free yoghurt and add I cup of any frozen fruit of your choice. In this case I used blueberries🔵 Mix them with a spoon for 1 minute.
✅The low fat yoghurt consistency is pretty thin and gets frozen instantly due to the low temperature of the frozen fruits, resulting in a thick ice cream like paste.
✅It had pretty low calories (around 85 per portion) which leaves room for some extra toppings.
✅Top with fresh fruits, dried plums, raisins or dates for low calorie and healthy sweetness. If you are not a fun of them, stevia or any 0 calorie sweetener will do the trick.
✅If you are a choco-holic, add 1tsp of raw unsweetened coconut powder before adding the frozen fruits for rich chocolate alternative.
✅If you really need to make this snack a high protein treat and you have room for some more calories, you can add 1 scoop of whey protein powder before mixing the frozen fruits in (will increase your caloric intake around 100-150kcal)
✅You can optionally add 10g peanutbutter to enhance the sweetness of the fruits due to the salty contrast.
🥳Thank me later🥳

This has literally been a life-changer for me and my sweettooth whole year round. Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily pearls like this one and I look forward to your questions/requests! Come back soon❤
Irinä

CONTACT INFORMATION


Emails :
&
Facebook page : 
click here

Twitter :
click here

Skype :
irina.alexopoulou

Instagram :

Pinterest :

No comments:

Post a Comment