Friday 24 July 2020

Fitness: Nutrition: Homemade Sweetpotato Pizza (KETO/VEGAN friendly)

Homemade Sweet Potato Pizza🍕

Image source: SO VEGAN


The epiphany of this article came during an afternoon when I REALLY wanted some homemade pizza🍕🤤!

 I initially planned to make a portobello mushroom crust, however my mushrooms got moldy so I had to experiment and I made a crust out of sweet potato and a dash of oats! turned out really great so I definitely had to share with you guys😎👌 

This time i filmed a YouTube video to make it a bit more interactive for you guys! Enjoy!

Also feel free to follow me on Social Media to never miss a thing and reach out for any questions/content requests you may have!
Cheers!


CONTACT INFORMATION


Emails :
&
Facebook page : 
click here

Twitter :
click here

Skype :
irina.alexopoulou



No comments:

Post a Comment