Thursday 30 July 2020

Workouts: Lower body for Legends

Hello LADS! Are you up for some SERIOUS lower body work? Keep reading.👀


I typically start my week with a KILLER lower body session🔥. This time I twisted a little my approach as following:

✔I had a PREWORKOUT powerwalk,
✔proper muscle activation (click here for my YouTube tutorial)  and then,
✔I jumped into the main workout, under a little different principle than usual:

✅I went for 6 main exercises: legress (glute focused), legpress (quad focused), leg curls, leg extensions, hip abduction, machine glute kickbacks.
↪I maxed out in all of them, with 4-5 heavy sets/each exercise.

✅Between sets of the same exercise, I sneaked in some side kicks with a resistance band to keep the blood pumping.

✅Between exercises, I had ONE set of a different exercise in this sequence:
↪Calf raises, side lunges, sumo squat, dumbbell stiff leg deadlift, bended hip adduction.

✔Overall my lower body was burning and I went for a really good stretch and a post workout walk.🔥

Swipe for pumped pictures:


.
.
.


That's all folks! Remember to follow me on social media to stay updated as Facebook, Instagram AND YouTube are on fire! Feel free to crack in your questions and message me for Online Coaching !
Take care and keep growing❤ 
Irinä


CONTACT INFORMATION


Emails :
&
Facebook page : 
click here

Twitter :
click here

Skype :
irina.alexopoulou



No comments:

Post a Comment