Sunday 7 February 2021

Fitness: Nutrition: HEALTHY BANOFFEE


HEALTHY BANOFFEE🍌

Welcome back!✋

I sense some sweettooth around the corner? You're at the right place! A while ago I formulated a healthier alternative to BANOFFEE dessert! It is a dessert with crusty base, cream and banana which of course i adjusted to make it healthier with lower calories by adopting a few swaps! 


As i know pictures are more enjoyable, I attach you my instagram post. Swipe right to find the ingredients and step by step instructions with photo content!



If you liked this recipe, you might want to try my healthy cheesecake! I have made a YouTube video on it, so you can make it together step by step! It will be your your favourite go-to! Trust me❤ 

Have fun experimenting! See you on the next post! In the meantime, let me know what recipe you'd like me to adjust and make it healthier option for you!


CONTACT INFORMATION


Emails :
&
Facebook page : 
click here

Twitter :
click here

Skype :
irina.alexopoulou



No comments:

Post a Comment